What We Do:
Mission Statement: Love One exists to glorify Jesus Christ by advocating for orphans around the world, drawing awareness in our community to the orphan crisis that surrounds us, aiding those interested in fostering or adopting, and supporting adoptive and foster care families by meeting spiritual, physical, emotional and educational needs.
We believe that by helping people and churches realize God’s heart for orphans (Matthew 18:5, Isaiah 1:17, James 1:27, Psalm 68:5) and their needs we can provide hope and homes for the fatherless.
- Support families who are adopting privately, domestically, and internationally or want to adopt and need help navigating the way
- Support families who are fostering with local or private foster care agencies or want to foster and need more information
- Advocate and help raise awareness to the orphan crisis through local events, social media, and by continually reminding the church and community that orphans matter
- As a non-profit ministry, we work with churches, adoption agencies, local ministry partners, and child welfare agencies to connect families with the appropriate resources and help support these partnerships.
- Provide ways for those who are not adopting or fostering to get involved in the cause
- Help prepare hearts and change lives for the good of the orphan with the goal of finding ONE more child a Christian HOME and put an end to the fatherless crisis around us
What We Do NOT Do:
- Love One is not an Adoption Agency or Foster Care Agency
- Does not place or match children with adoptive or foster families
- Does not offer grants for adoption
- Does not sponsor children in the US or other countries