What We Believe:
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by which the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
Love One Can Help Your Church or Ministry:
- Start an orphan care ministry
- Revamp or grow your orphan care ministry
- Host an Orphan Sunday event
- Host an adoption or foster care forum to educate those interested in the process
- Host a forum on adopting or fostering kids with special needs
- Teach or help facilitate Bible studies geared on God’s heart for orphans
- Provide training hours for foster families
- Host a movie night with an open conversation about the fatherless
- Hold a “Coffee & Conversation” or similar event geared towards recruiting adoptive and foster care families
- Support your adoptive and foster care families and their needs
- Build a relationship with local adoption and foster care agencies
- Develop fundraising plans to help families adopt
- Recruit volunteers and help train them
- Teach IMPACT classes for foster and adoptive families
- Host an orphan awareness dinner or a Heart Gallery event geared towards finding new families ready to adopt, foster or volunteer.